Guest Post Submission Guidelines
The What-is.in is looking for the contributors to bring latest ideas, strategies and researches. Please follow the Guest Posting guidelines mentioned below to contribute an Article on What-is.in
General Guidelines for Guest Post Submission
- Write Guest Post with useful content and always think how this Guest Post will be useful for our reader.
- • Try to clarify all your points by using suitable Examples.
- The Article should be 100% unique and should not violate any copyright laws.
- No Promotional or affiliate links are allowed. If you want to advertise with us then drop a mail at email@example.com
- The Article should have more than 600 words.
- Include author bio of one to two sentence.
- You may not be able to republish the Guest post after publishing it at What-is.in
- The Editors reserves the right to update, edit and republish the Article.
How to Submit Guest Post on What-is.in
Please send your article at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Our Team will review the article and will publish it in 1-2 business days if it meets the minimum requirement.
Again thanks for your Interest in Guest Posting. We are looking forward to hear from you.